There’s never been a better time to straighten your teeth with the most advanced clear aligner in the world. Julie Overberg Family Dentistry is proud to be a certified provider of Invisalign clear aligners in Hillsboro, OH, which give you a clear, convenient, and comfortable option to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
Invisalign treatment uses a series of clear aligners that place pressure on the teeth and help them move without traditional braces. They look great, are practically invisible, and are removable for your convenience!
Achieve Invisalign Success
In order to make your treatment as successful and efficient as possible, you need to wear your aligners about 22 hours per day. You can remove the aligners to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
While every case can be slightly different, on average, Invisalign treatment takes about a year. We find out the length of the case when we submit the impressions and the photographs at the beginning of the treatment. You’ll also need to visit Julie Overberg Family Dentistry at regular intervals, the frequency of which depends on your individual case. Aligners are changed every three weeks, but the type of movement being done determines the frequency of office visits.
Is clear aligner treatment right for you?
Invisalign is not right for everyone or every smile. During your appointment with Dr. Overberg, she will discuss your specific dental needs and a variety of treatment options. Invisalign treats malocclusions in the front of the mouth better than in the back. Teeth that are tipped and stick out too far or lean back too far are better treated then teeth that are rotated the wrong direction.
Why choose Invisalign treatment?
- Faster treatment: With weekly aligner changes, you’re on your way to the smile you want even faster. Depending on your response to treatment, particularly in mature adults, we may consider longer periods between aligner changes.
- Proven results: SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features are clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement with Invisalign clear aligners
- Better fit: Aligners made from SmartTrack material are comfortable, fit well, and are easy to put on and take off.
- Effective: Invisalign clear aligners can treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Virtually invisible: Most people won’t even know you’re going through treatment, because Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible!
- Comfortable: Invisalign clear aligner trays are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That means you can continue doing all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating whatever you like.
- Convenient: Invisalign treatment is ideal for your busy schedule, since you only need to visit our Hillsboro dental office every six weeks.
Dr. Overberg recommends clear aligner treatment based on each individual’s needs. To learn more about Invisalign® clear aligners, ask Dr. Overberg at your next appointment at our Hillsboro dental office! Call (937) 393-5588 to schedule a visit today!